Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 01:01 AM   #12
MLP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #17478
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVHopeful View Post
Old WEb see below:

So I went out and removed the ground cable from the house battery and the light on the control panel stayed lit but I didn't go outside to check for the click and shore power was still attached. I guess I need to do both..
Q1 I don't think so though we are getting hit with Zeta now..
Q2 It is definitely coming from the Generator in the vicinity of the starter switch.

Q3 Yes Onan 4000 4KY-26100R

I was able to get an appointment with a local Cummins Service center for next week since Camping World told me they had an Appt for January 2021

Thanks for your help

OMG! Camping World for servicing. Then there are a very few that have been good, but very few. They do not have, as a whole, a good reputation for speed and quality, but a few do. To be honest a lot of dealers do not or are not responsive. I prefer independent RV repair service centers. They rely on good service for their reputation and future business. Not all manufactures will allow independent RV service centers to do the warranty work. The ones that do require prior approval.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.