Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 04:19 AM   #9
CTRvs666

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Magnitude XG32 4x4,
State: Utah
THOR #19682
Quote:
Originally Posted by droregon View Post
Thanks for the info. Confirmed my suspicions.
I’ve got a RB34 on order, and will pull a Wrangler Unlimited using Roadmaster tow bar. Yes, I’ll wait for the coach to come in, measure, before I order any new parts.
If you haven't received your coach yet, watch for the tow bar and brake used. There were a ton of them when I started shopping. People trade in their coaches, and then don't need them. I got my all terrain roadmaster for $500 and the Brake Buddy for $300.00. I also got a whole lot of extra stuff for free. Extra break away cables, light cables, cover bags, and two break away switches. When I bought them (two different people) they said, here you should take this too. It was great. I was looking at over $2500 on etrailer.

I had to pay full price for the flat tow kit on my Wrangler Rubicon. I did all the work myself so that was about $500 total.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.