Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 11:04 AM   #29
sueasher1@netzero.net

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #3340
My 2014 Axis

Funny, I just had a long talk with a Hurricane owner in the parking lot at Cracker Barrel last night about my little Axis (24.1). I too fell in love with the windshield and the rest just came with it. This trip was for an overnight softball tournament with the Axis serving as “overflow” for the family staying in the hotel. It’s small enough that it takes up little space in the tournament parking lot yet has enough engine to get it up the mountains of North Georgia to take the two “littles” camping for a week at a time. Though I have been coast to coast and border to border - even staying months at a time snowbirding, this is my favorite use. Most of my troubles have been self inflicted and though there are some specific quirks that the guys here have had to help me out with, I can’t imagine owning anything else - wouldn’t even look. I guess the only thing I really missed on this was the misdesign on the whatchamacallit cable that changes the PDR - mine got burned up on Mount Eagle a few years ago. Shoulda had that redone before. Pardon me now I’m at the ball field early so I can step out of my little coach and watch the ISS pass over. Happy Trails!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.