Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 03:41 AM   #4
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by suenmike View Post
dstankov, thank you for the reply, but I am still having a problem with this. I did what you mentioned and had negative results, anything further to add. thank you
A couple of points to clarify.

The rear camera only comes on when the ignition key is in the on position or the engine is running. If you start the engine and then turn on the radio and the radio is playing holding the mode button for about two seconds should change over to the rear camera with the radio still playing.

With the coach in reverse the rear mic should work allowing the person outside in the back to give directions to the person inside. On my coach due to the distance from the ground to the mic I have to really jack up the volume on the radio to hear the person outside. This is a one way system, the person outside can talk to the person outside but the person inside cannot talk to the person outside.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum