Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 11:48 PM   #1
mlraulin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 22e
State: Maryland
THOR #17872
Red face Anode Rod - Freedom Elite 22e?

Hi,

I was draining my hot water heater on my 2016 Freedom Elite 22e and pulled out the plug to drain the water and thought everything was fine. Then I saw posts saying that some RVs have anode rods attached to the plug. Well, mine didn't seem to have one. I'm a second owner of this rig and I'm not sure it was well maintained by the previous owner. So, maybe it rotted away? Or maybe this unit doesn't require one? I've searched the forums, Internet and YouTube, but can't find a definitive answer. Any help will be appreciated. And, if I do need one, are they all the same size when you purchase them?

Thanks,
Mark

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum