Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 11:47 PM   #10
CTRvs666

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Magnitude XG32 4x4,
State: Utah
THOR #19682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
As far as I’m concerned..... our Magnitude made 2020 and dealing with COVID bearable and for the problems i may have had with it I am more glad I have had it.

I travel for work and my wife was a dental assistant. My travel for work got shut down by my company and customers on March 11. My wife’s offices closer at the end of that week.

We loaded up the Magnitude and went to the KOA in Wilmington, NC. I work from home when not traveling so working from the motorhome was a great option. We figured we had a bubble on wheels and we still had to go to the grocery store whether we were in a stationary home or a motorhome. Why not isolate in nice weather and see the outdoors?

The week we planned to stay in Wilmington turned into 12 days. We headed home after the local county government made the KOA shut down. We then headed to South Carolina for a week and Georgia for another week.

We went back home for a bit and then headed to VA Beach for a week.

We did more camping and traveling this year because of COVID than we normally would do in a season and I got to work from my home office on wheels.

Your information was very helpful for me to get setup. Thanks for your posts and comments. I will keep the XG32 heated and I won't winterize it. If can head to SOCAL and Phoenix from St. George, Utah any month of the year. If I get on a chain or 4x4 mountain pass, I will do just fine. I haven't considered any issues I've had with the motorhome too uncommon. I did notice a leak when on city water, coming out the bottom of the kitchen slide. It doesn't do it from the tank and pump. I will investigate that in the spring.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum