Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Roku
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 10:36 PM   #5
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
Never get charged but you will get throttled back to 2G when you exceed your data limit. Read all the questions about the plan on T Mobile's site or read this

https://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/downlo...-On-Report.pdf

Page 39 is where it gets interesting,
I have been using the Binge On unlimited video streaming feature and their Music Freedom unlimited music streaming since they were both introduced.

Being that surfing the web and checking email uses so little data compared to streaming, I have not approached my data limit yet. And I'm on a very old legacy cheapo 4GB/month plan!

And even if it does get throttled back to 2G speed, for email and web surfing it's not an issue, (however I do agree that it's a violation of Net Neutrality).

Data throttling by all wireless carriers is a horrible thing, and illegal, but they all do it for profit!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum