Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 09:18 PM   #23
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edki45 View Post
You said your macerator would not fit in the wet bay .

No, I never said that?

I had the same problem so I cut a hole just big enough for the motor to fit through the side of the case. Works perfectly. Later I will get a PVC cap to cover the exposed end of the motor.
I put an on off switch right next to it.

I think you said something about it blowing a fuse.
No, I never said that?

Mine was doing that when it locked up because of blocks of wood coming out of the sewer. As far as your connection locks are concerned you could carefually file just a little bit off of the curve of the locks. Or, your seals might be too thick. When you buy a package of seals there are several different sizes of them in the package.
My problem was solved by post # 9 (see picture)

This problem has been solved. I got a very small flat head screwdriver and just barely pushed on the backside of one lug and then did the same on the opposite lug, move to lug 3 and & 4 and repeated. After 2nd time, I could tell the binding was breaking free. I did two more times and then got my DW and we tried again with towels and we were able to break it free with our hands
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum