Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Bathroom GFI
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 04:45 PM   #1
Martinez

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 23h
State: New York
THOR #13693
Bathroom GFI

I have a 2017 Thor Outlaw Toy Hauler. I am having issues with my generator/bathroom GFI. When I run my generator it occasionally trips the GFI in the bathroom (rendering the other outlets useless). It can be when nothing is on, or when I'm exercising the gen, or when I'm camping. I have had the GFI replaced 3 times at the camper repair shop. The first repair shop gave up trying to find out what is going on and sent me to the Cummins gen shop. They had it for 2 days running and said it was tripping, but it was not because of the generator.
So I took it to a different camper repair shop. They could not find the reason why and told me to come pick it up. Even though it was tripping for them as well. (And they replaced the GFI.) I'm out of places to take it. Any recommendations?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum