Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 11:44 AM   #32
jarodag99

State: Alaska
THOR #21079
Reviving an older thread...lots of useful info here. 2017 Windsport 34J:

As we pulled out of the driveway yesterday, multiple electrical items weren't working. My driver/pass fans, the chassis a/c fan was dead and I couldn't adjust my mirrors outside....determined, we departed for a single night stay just 1.5 hrs down the road. I was initially thinking a fuse or relay was bad since it was multiple items.

As we got to our site, I was ready to set the jacks, with the engine running and PB set. I couldn't power the leveller control panel on at all. After some troubleshooting, my wife accidentally turned the ignition key back one notch after shutting the motor off and the control panel powered up. I was able to manually lower the jacks but was getting a low voltage warning (12.3). Is it possible that a dying chassis battery is causing all the confusion?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.