Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 08:03 PM   #4939
BIGAIR#60X

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34J
State: Arizona
THOR #21243
Finally made it through all 247 pages in this thread.

I just bought a 2014 Windsport 34j that my family and I will be traveling and living in full time starting in March. My wife and I have 2 small kids so the bunks will be ideal. I got a great deal on a 34j with only 8000 miles so it's like new inside, but the outside has been in the Arizona sun since new. The paint and decals are faded and cracked and the first thing I want to do is have the old decals removed, have the RV buffed out, and new decals installed.

Does anyone have ideas on where to purchase OEM decals? Otherwise I will have to have them made.

Also, since we will be living in the rig full time, I will need a larger refrigerator. Anyone have any ideas on upgrading the fridge?

Thank you to all that contributed to this thread. Because of you, I have a list of modifications a full page long that I will be knocking out one by one.
BIGAIR#60X is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum