Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 10:34 PM   #7
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovation12s View Post
Its a 2019 RC25. I bought it used, so not exactly sure, but I guess they could be 2 to 2-1/2 years old which doesn't seem like much. Also we haven't used it off shore power much at all. Anyone know where the power converter might be on an RC25? Wondering if the fuse may have blown there.

The batteries may not last long if you don’t add water regularly- especially if you store them on a charger. Also the previous owner or even the dealer when it was new may have abused or neglected them. The factory batteries are somewhat high maintenance . The test is not age but voltage. As above yours are dead and almost certainly cannot be revived. Treated well flooded batteries should last about 5 years in my experience. Many brand new coaches need new batteries if the unit was on the lot for more than a short time. Mine suffered catastrophic failure on my very first trip and the RV manufacturer reimbursed me with no fuss. The switch you describe is the one in question.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum