Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 09:22 PM   #1
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Stolen catalytic converter

I had a call from the manager of my storage yard this afternoon to let me know that my catalytic converter (along with most of the others on the lot) was stolen sometime in the last week or so. Argh! Fortunately nothing else seems to have been bothered. Replacement looks straightforward enough but it looks like a new converter from Ford for my 2019 F53 is about $1100. Yikes! I see universal models for under $200 and model specific aftermarket in the $4-500 range. Also need the O2 sensor of course. The selection is pretty vast. Has anybody done this repair and able to offer a specific replacement or a good vendor? My insurance deductible is $500 so I’m not sure it’s worth submitting a claim. Police said there have been dozens of reports in the last several weeks. Argh, again!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum