Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 04:08 PM   #19
alicephilhamilton@msn.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #18321
Finally received the following response today:

Chris D. Phifer <cdphifer@tmcrv.com>
Wed 11/18/2020 10:29 AM
Good morning Phil and Alice. Thank you for the update. My apologies for the delay. After further review, it has been determined that this is sealant maintenance not covered after 6 months from purchase. I do apologize but TMC will not participate with this issue.

Thank you,

Chris Phifer

Customer Service/Dealer Tech Support

While I could hire a forensic who could easily prove that the leak was going on perhaps even before the RV was purchased and took many rains to show up the amount of money involved isn't worth it. While my last request was only to replace the dead speaker on the passenger side which would have at least been a compromise, Thor refuses. This after a one of their reps several months ago told us not to worry that they would make a compromise since this occurred during the Covid crisis. So much for that. It seems that customer loyalty (this is our second Thor product in three years) means nothing and compromise is out of the question. Sad.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum