Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 06:07 PM   #17
lwmcguire

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Missouri
THOR #6903
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
I saw that and thought it ingenious
But
The ire fired by being outsmarted(when you're likely not smart to begin with) would be taken out on brake lines and fuel Iines and wiring and anything else the addicts battery saw could reach in a minute under that rv having the cage over the targeted cat.

When you're doing that sort of thing out of a self induced neccesity, not as a hunger situation, I bet you get easily inflamed and tangently do a LOT of damage to
'show this smart-ass with the cage'.

Take a thorforum look back a month or so to the guy who posted the traffic video of who he thought had wronged him in traffic.
Think how people react when they are foiled....

a proximity alarm dedicated to the under side, or a ground fault alarm is maybe the answer to scare them away.
Both are pretty cheap. I'm not sure you wouldn't get your windshield punched out for it....

Punchline:
A targeted theft is far better than rampage damage.

p. s.
Building that cage would cost $400 compared to a $400 converter.
A 1:1 bet on a 2,000,000:1 odds.
Unfortunately in todays world I think you are 100% right

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum