Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Dump valves
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 07:59 PM   #38
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
I felt that I was kind and not short with you at all. Believe me if I’m short with you, there will be no doubt about it. Do you comment on Chevy forums about Fords? It’s all about being on point/topic of the thread. There is a reason why there are many sections of this forum. You must just search under what posts and threads are new. If you do that, I encourage you to look at the top and see where you are posting. You are not the first to do this and will not be the last. And I’m so sorry that you think of your rig as less then ours. Our rig is much bigger then yours and has higher end parts then yours, but we also pay a lot more for our rigs then yours. So I guess anytime anyone’s rig costs more then yours you call them “hoity toity”. Get to know the people not what they own. Safe travels

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.