Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Dump valves
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 08:00 PM   #39
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin' Texans View Post
Don't fret about the DRV folks remarks!
Any/all post WILL show up in the "recent discussions" column on the right side of the home page so any/all can respond with comments to any make or model of Thor RVs.
If DRV owners don't want to see or read responses from non DRV owners they should log onto a DRV exclusive forum!
Have you DRV owners ever noticed what rv is pictured on the home page? One hint, it's not a DRV......
Because Thor owns ALOT of different manufactures is why a DRV may not be pictured on the home page. I have no problems with anyone responding. But be on point is the point. You could start off by saying I do not have a DRV, but this is how it works on my ......, insert your model. I have posted off the DRV section, but I make sure I’m on point.
This thread was bumped after years of no comments by Thor 25. Good for him for looking for an answer. He asked a question and I answered it. Straight to the point and even stated that this is how it works on my DRV. As he does not own a DRV.
What would you think if I posted on every thread on the forum just saying that the sky is blue? Again the point is to be on point.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.