Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 08:06 PM   #11
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Maybe a better idea would be to find a park farther away and then daytrip to Sedona.
The parks in Williams are open.
The one 8 miles down the 64, the road to the grand canyon, only had 5 spots with a rv in it yesterday.
You'll want to see the whole area anyway as long as you're out here.
Flagstaff has the worst traffic in America. Equate it to what you've heard about Rome and Guadalajara, then add students.
But
It's doable, just no reason to go to Flagstaff other than the old telescope at the observatory. It's on the outskirts and easy to get to while avoiding town itself.

If you get into a REAL pinch, pm me. We have a spot open for an rv between Williams and the grand canyon.

Sedona is a day at the most.
Someone came by the house last week after going ro Sedona. Said they saw a legit(they took a picture) dollar store item in a Sedona gift shop for $22. Same as any other tourist town.
It's like any tourist town, but with big rocks.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum