Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Kitchen drain
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 11:32 PM   #8
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwmcguire View Post
There are a ton of issues that have been dealt with on all the different brands, seems to be way to common with Monaco leading the pack for several years

I think that I have about the same set up as yours on my Ultimate Advantage, and have had the same problem, except on mine it always pulls away at the swivel connection elbow where it goes from the slide into the cabinet. What it did last time that it pulled loose. I replaced that section of the ABS pipe and elbow with an 1 1/2 inch rubber elbow and hose coupler. My thought process on this was to make that part that bends a little less ridged. Not sure that's the answer, but we will see.

Other solutions out there if you do an internet search

Yes, and while I hate to be discouraging to anyone I had the same problem on my Winnebago Vista which had its kitchen in the full wall slide. I consider myself to be fairly resourceful and I made several attempts to stop leaking and never was 100% successful. When we decided to trade (not for that reason I’ll add!) one of the several things on our “must have” list was NO plumbing in a slide! It’s just an engineering complication that we no longer need.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.