Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 05:04 AM   #15
Elite Washington

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #6433
For us this year what really got us was my wife and I are both essential workers. My employer really locked down on travel restrictions so for the longest time we weren’t allowed to go anywhere. By 3 months into the lock down stuff though they started making a lot exceptions for anyone that could camp . They figured it was no different then being in your own house. Once that was done we were out every weekend from June through September. Next year we were planning on going to Disneyland for my sons fifth birthday but since that’s on crazy strict lockdown, we are planning for Fort wilderness and a month long trip from Washington. The biggest thing we noticed is there are a lot more campers out there now so it’s getting harder to find places to camp.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.