Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 12:56 AM   #39
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwadley View Post
dkoldman

Interesting company for the converter shield. I looked at their website and they are only making them for the Toyota Prius right now but they hope to expand to other vehicles in the future.

Paul
A Toyota Prius or a Newmar King Aire.... They all about the same, but you might need a hammer and a lot of duck tape to install one of those converter shields on Newmar King Aire

I was surprise to see anybody making anything. I once had a 1982 Z28 Camaro with T Tops. It was the 1st year that model came out and back then T - Tops did not have lock. One night while part in my Apt complex they were stolen. Insurance paid $1,500 to replace and I had a $500 deductible. The 1st weekend after they were replaced the brand new set were stolen. A repeat, but my insurance company found some type of aftermarket locking kit this time, it was about $200, they paid for and those T Tops were never stolen again. I was out of $1,000 though
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.