Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 01:52 AM   #11
salzerj@comcast.net

Brand: Jayco
State: New Jersey
THOR #19560
No one seems to be answering your question of how you get the air into the coach's pipes. The secret is the adaptor for the air. Mine is a plastic male hose fitting that has a short stem on top just like the tires do. It screws into the female hose fitting for water input to the coach ( I have a Jayco Precept Motorhome) My compressor has a lock on fitting which clips onto the stem of the little plastic fitting that screws into the female fitting on the water input to the coach. Which ever set up you have for city water is where the little fitting goes. That's how you get the air into the pipes of the coach. I hope that helps. I don't have a picture. The little air to female hose thread is very innexpensive. I have several of them in the RV tool box.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum