Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 06:32 PM   #8
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Iron View Post
The world has changed because I remember when having the internet was just a luxury and not a necessity. And playing the one year in advance game can be a challenge at times but also a commitment. These folks who run the resorts need to know for sure who's coming down there.

I like your idea of a Condo except we like to visit many different places to ride our bikes. Last year it was AZ, this year Florida, next year it's going to be the Hill country of Texas, then maybe the Carolinas after that. The Condo is great if all you ever want to see is the same beach. I think bike riding, and the search for great roads motivates us this way, and the fact that we NEED an RV for her dog shows really makes this ideal for our Snowbirding lifestyle.

My thought as well. We have an RV because we like to travel! Next summer we’ll be in Montana for about 6 weeks then Florida in the winter. Can’t do that in a condo.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum