Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 07:11 PM   #4962
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasruv24.1 View Post
Hey buddy,... hope all is well, it's been a minute... haven't been on here for a while , thought i'd check your thread for new ideas

here an update, as you might remember, the day they delivered my coach I removed all the sticker... took less than an hour....next,... we went on a 2 week trip and I was able to convince my wife we need recliners, and from day one she has never layed down on the couch...so,.. it got that done today... I removed the pad off the bottom as if you recall the seat hight was a concern of mine.. it did lower it about an inch... I just unhooked the duct where it was spliced and left it behind the sofa on the floor,... my idea was that the seats would be warm and also retain the radiant heat longer...... I've got over 9000 miles trouble free from the coach sor far, and we are very happy with it..
also we got a yorkie pup.....lol..she sure is feisty

also. if you remember I moved our tv to the dinette window wall . so it's pretty much right in front of the recliners, took about an hour to install the rec-pro, and thanks for recomending them.. i took about 4 days for it to get to vegas, so I was way happy

also want to let you now I got the 300 watt solar done... sure works great..

happy trails my friend....hope to get the chance to meet up with you some day...

Good to hear from you. I dont remember you saying you removed the decals It will be a long process for me Much easier when new and not cracked. Didi you paint yours and leave it??

Jerry
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum