Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 03:21 AM   #22
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick h View Post
I've been driving big box trucks for years. I used to have to haul furniture from our factory in Indiana to High Point NC twice a year for furniture show. Plus drove locally to pick up items about every day for years. Driven overloaded trucks from A to B & back. But never have driven anything that I have felt so insecure with while driving, as I have with driving my motorhome. Especially driving on the interstate & when a semi passes me. It feels like they are going to blow me off the road. My wife & I are planning on going out West next summer & I will have to make some changes on our 28A before I will feel comfortable enough.

All the more reason to start with the alignment. It shouldn’t be that bad stock. My 26HE went to the Grand Canyon and up through Utah, Wyoming and Nebraska with only an added steering stabilizer and it was fine. There were wind advisories in Arizona and trucks flying by us at the 80mph speed limit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum