Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 03:38 AM   #4967
jarodag99

State: Alaska
THOR #21079
I posted this on the maintenance/repair section and got a couple responses but haven't found a solution. With all the action and DIYers maybe someone has an idea! Oh, and a couple mods too [emoji16] replaced flooring with LVP, sound insulated doghouse and changed out the carpet on the firewalll.

My issue at hand:

I no longer have power with the key in accessory or running to anything powered by the relays below. This includes, power mirrors, cameras, dash fan and a/c controls, hyd jack panel, pass/ driver fans, etc. When I turn the key backward to acc I get the power to those items so it's not the wiring to the fuse panel. I believe I've narrowed it down to the ignition switch itself so I've ordered a replacement. I've changed out two unmarked relays under the dash as well but they weren't the culprit. Looking for ideas if anyone has experienced similar. 2017 Windsport 34J
TIA!Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201116-163558_Adobe%20Acrobat.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	27344Click image for larger version

Name:	20201025_151524.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	27345

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.