Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 11:19 PM   #474
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
This wall was going to be a floor to ceiling fireplace with the elk head and the display gun, yadda yadda, but when storing the patio heaters they fit so nicely there I scuttled the fancy fireplace idea.

So,
I'm down at the shop perusing black Friday deals with those heaters blazing and surfing a bit.
I swear amazon marked up all the tv's for black Friday. I'm pretty sure they were today's price low and lower before holloween.
WhiIe surfing I saw a deal for 15 percent off, I saw a deal of buy $500 in goods and get $40 off your next purchase and I saw a deal on a factory site of $188'our lowest price ever' but shipping isn't free on sale items. Came to $206, the everyday price on amazon with shipping and no two to three week wait the home site said they'd have.

Amazon days was a bust and so is black Friday.
I did last week, land one of only 7 tv's available through Walmart.com for their pre black Friday.
It wouldn't let me check out because it wouldn't ship to my address or store.

Anyone find anything worth buying.?
Tip us off if you do.
Cw has $99, 32 inch tv's. You can usually find the same price on amazon, but a little trip to cw would be just as nice.

I keep a lot of things on my Amazon list and look through to see what's comes on sale or close out.
Last year I landed TWO xantrek(damn I don't care about brand names. It's the one I have in the rv} 3000w inverters, normally $1,500+ for THIRTY SEVEN DOLLARS EACH. the seller selling them begged me to not make them ship as it was a mistake, and I conceded. I found it on my list and hit
Buy now.

(this is my first sideways picture in months.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180311_105718.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	27364  

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum