Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Good Sam ESP
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 02:01 AM   #11
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
I had it on my 2016 Winnebago Class B motor home and had an issue with the awning. The nylon cord began coming out of the roller on the awning. I had GS advise and quoted me $1100 to replace the nylon center cord(cord that holds the awning material to the roller which slides through a slot on the roller). I told them ok since I had a GS extended warranty. They next called for approval and it was denied as not covered. I then called them and was told the same thing. The awning motor was covered but nothing else associated with the awning. I was not happy and left. I dropped the policy and went to an independent shop who did the job for $500.00. GS uses a third party insurance carrier for their policies. You have to read all of the exclusions in order to make an informed decision to purchase it or not.

Paul

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.