Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 11:20 PM   #15
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucev View Post
Okay guys, I can tell by the thread that I may be out of my league here. I have a 2015 Hurricane 27K on the F53 chassis and my coach batteries no longer charge by the chassis charging system (alternator). I get lost with the talk of BIRD and Trombetta. I have not been able to find anything on my rig to compare with. A friend with a newer (2016 I Think) coach looked at it and could not find it because it is different than his. Does anyone know what I probably have on a 2015 27K and where it is located? The only relay I have located is for the Use/Store switch and is located under the dinette seat on the 27K. Is there another thread that I should be reading?
Thank you,
Bruce
Plant 750 generally puts the BIRD in the very back of the battery compartment. It is mounted high on the forward compartment wall next to the drive shaft just behind the transmission. The Trombetta control circuity module is mounted there also. It is usually hidden behind the battery cables and the circuit breakers.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum