Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Ed Eccles
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 03:58 AM   #1
Edjoo

State: California
THOR #16096
Unhappy Ed Eccles

Hi..I think I was signed on before, but have not signed on for quite awhile and had to update my sign in info. I have been Rv'ing for about 5 1/2 yrs now and own a 2015 Thor "Outlaw" Toy hauler 37LS that I bought brand new.

I have had a lot of problems, almost ALL "operator error!". I am constantly learning, but by the time I get it out of the shop (for ANYTHING) it is normally 2-4 MONTHS! Terrible!! My fault or not, the quality control & service is really bad! (polite words).

One thing I just came across is my front windshield DARK SHADE, not the sun shade, would not come down all the way, and the more I would hit the switch, it would go up, but would not come down..AT ALL! Now it is all the way up, and won't do anything down. I'm going to look at the switch tomorrow.

Does anyone have any ideas for an "idiot?" It was working before I went into the shop, but now it doesn't. Had I known then, I would have had them look at it. Driving time is 45 mins...Sorry for the intro! HA..New Guy Thx

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.