Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Good Sam ESP
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 04:58 AM   #22
MLP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #17478
Smile

We had Good Sam with our old Itaska Spirit. Never had to use it. When we sold it we purchased out Big Horn. We did purchase an extended warranty with the Big Horn through the dealer. I do not remember the company, but our independent RV repair facility did not have any problem with them. Used it twice and lost money. With our new to us 2013 SOB (some other brand) diesel pusher had a big slide problem. Which turned into a bigger slide problem. The company didn't flinch. Both times one after another the slide was fixed. Just under 9k. Since I purchased to cover everything including the engine and trans, I am not quite even, but close. Still have five more years of coverage. It buys peace of mind. Your betting you will use it more than the cost and they are betting you won't. They win most of the time, but when they don't and it is you....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum