Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 11:32 AM   #11
Iabracing

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 ACE 29.2
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #16711
Quote:
Originally Posted by andytis View Post
Yikes! That's much worse than mine. Attachment 27489
The conundrum I am in! As you said, some of the replacement screws I have already put in did take(same size that came out of the factory) and others didn't grab much or at all. We have a trip scheduled now and the leak is repaired, so I think I will wait until warmer weather and pull it apart, clean up the bottom side of the floor rail and figure out how to patch or replace the lauan board properly. We will be on the road for three weeks and then it will be covered until spring so I am not worried about any more damage until I can really get it right. Your previous experience and info has really cleared it up and made it seem a lot less overwhelming than I thought!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum