Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 08:07 PM   #4
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX247 View Post
We just got our 2020 new Gemini a few weeks ago. We started out on a trip but had to come back early because:
- The slide is stuck half way out and makes a terrible noise and tracks are all damaged
- The black tank rinse shoots water into the trailer
- The fridge does not run on propane
- The gas range does not work (they have since told us they knew that and forgot to put in a new one)
- The heat pump does not work

Besides that we liked the rig the three days we were in it
Many places on this Forum it is recommended you spend at a minimum 24 hours in the dealers delivery bay before taking the new coach off the lot. If the dealer does not agree to this find another dealer. I bought my coach at MHSRV. We moved in about noon and at 1pm the delivery tech showed up with the salesman to give us a full walk around and walk through. which we recorded. The next morning at 9 am the delivery tech and the salesman showed up at the door as ask what need to be repaired. The electric part of the water did not work and the top kitchen drawer was difficult to close. All were fixed in 30 minutes. I then ask the delivery tech to take us to the dump station and show us how everything was to work. Good news everything worked and I found there was a swivel just past the dump valves so I could align the fittings to the hose. The only thing that has broken was the patio awnings LEDs began to fail in ones and twos. The local Jayco dealer replaced under Thor MC warranty while I waited in the RV. 27,000 trouble free miles in the last five years, but only 180 miles in the last 10 months. It is not really smart for a 82 year old couple to travel at this time,
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum