Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 04:50 PM   #11
pstandiford

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 35SF
State: Missouri
THOR #2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikoriko View Post
Update on the 211K receiver. Found the problem. Dish never activated my new receiver. This is after calling and talking to four of their wonderful technicians.
In my experience with Dish Customer Support this would seem to be unusual. I have had nothing but good luck with Dish. They are very courteous and although it is overseas support I have never had a problem understanding them. In general, the only problem I have is that a receiver will become "unauthorized" after 30 days. A simple call and they send a signal and all is good. Unlike most support calls where they can't wait to get rid of you, the Dish techs have always hung on the line after send the activation signal to verify that is the issue.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum