Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 04:54 PM   #12
brianh442

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 33.5
State: Washington
THOR #578
The major problem with Dish is; if you don't turn that receiver on at least once every 29-30 days, it will not update its program guide and will think it's not an active machine. Once this happens the box stops working, which means you have to call their customer service and climb through their phone tree, usually 4-5 different people, before you finally talk with the right person who can re-activate it. This was one of the main reasons I switched over to Direct.

Not to mention the programming was not as good! Sunday ticket and college football are hard to beat on Direct.

I have the Winegard Travl'r. Also found a used carryout 2 for $100. If the travel' is blocked by trees, I can simply position the carryout clear of the trees and plug it in.

Works great!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.