Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 03:27 AM   #18
Bill in Redlands

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.2
State: California
THOR #18202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Do the same guidelines apply for the "stay home for 21 days" edict?
The limited stay at home order was put into effect a couple of weeks ago for one month ending December 21. It specified compliance between 10pm and 5am under the theory that most activity during those hours is not essential. Essential services were excluded.

I don't believe it excluded camping and, imho, the hours roughly coincide with quiet hours at most campsites and at this point in my life it is a struggle to be awake at 10pm.

Despite the order, Covid continued to spike resulting in yesterday's order which tied compliance to the ICU bed occupancy but I believe both are now in effect but that the new one has not triggered yet in any of the regions.

I suppose that the 15% benchmark could be reached at any time but noted that the restriction wasn't on camping but, rather, on campgrounds. Also that:

"Nothing in this Order prevents any number of persons from the same
household from leaving their residence, lodging, or temporary
accommodation, as long as they do not engage in any interaction with (or
otherwise gather with) any number of persons from any other household,
except as specifically permitted herein."

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum