Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 08:29 PM   #8
awong2683

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #13807
Thor - Not all its cracked up to be.

I am not surprised about your tail light issue. Over three RV's, Fleetwood Tioga, National Dolphin and now the Thor Chateau, I have found the quality of the Thor unit, the worst!! It looks good in the showroom, but things start falling apart as soon as you leave the lot. I've had the drain in the shower and kitchen sink both crack. I've had water lines that were reversed. I've had plastic trim around the front entry door already start fading and warping after ONE YEAR! I've had to re-seal the tub enclosure because Thor did a poor job. I've had wood moulding fall off because it wasn't nailed properly. I've had the water heater circuit board fail after one month.

It's just sad that we stress to buy products made in the USA but this is the kind of poor quality and workmanship customer's in the RV industry continue to get. Very, very disheartening.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum