Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 02:34 AM   #31
knucklehead

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: North Carolina
THOR #9553
Quote:
Originally Posted by shi ammi View Post
Well, yesterday, with a very first post, I inserted myself into a thread. Then afterward, it dawned on me that maybe the intro-thing should have come first. My sincere apology for goofing up procedures.

So, back in the Spring, my husband brought home a 2020 Thor Magnitude XG32 and I was AWED by that. He gave me Taj, the most beautiful full time travel machine I'd ever seen. It had never even occurred to me such beauty could exist in any vehicle.

We are so thankful and blessed. But I'm not exactly happy yet. Very badly, I want to take Taj to Alaska, my home. God willing, we'll be all set by this coming Spring. In the meantime, we've been beefing up Taj, and making mods, doing upgrades, and it's just been wonderfully satisfying. This forum's members have been incredibly educationally helpful! Oh! And before I forget to mention it, our towed is a 2017 AWD Ford Edge Titanium...nicely complimenting our gorgeous 4x4 RV.

This photo is not my rig, but it is an XG32 in the snow...because I have a dream and can see my pointy earred dogs and cat just beyond the edges of it...
Attachment 27437
Welcome!!! We're all here to help!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.