Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 10:11 AM   #34
shi ammi

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: XG32 Magnitude
State: Alaska
THOR #21373
Quote:
Originally Posted by galOnTheGo View Post
Towing in excess of the vehicle manufacturer’s weight limits could not only prove dangerous, but could even be considered negligent. In the event of an accident with an overweight personal vehicle, you could be held responsible for higher awards in a lawsuit for damages to other people, vehicles or property.

GalontheGoif we ever do get too close to the overweight limit, my plan is to put Taj on a severe diet. In one of my posts, I threaten the refrigerator, 160 lbs (mfg), and microwave 70 lbs (mfg)---but in reality I'd start with all those particle board valances and shower doors. And I don't know if Providence called out to me or not, but yesterday a really nice vid popped up showing a family replacing their glass shower doors with a shower rod and curtain! lol. Turned out really super nice:

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.