Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 09:57 PM   #37
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
We were about to build a 4x4 super c on an autocar 4x4 chassis.
Then we saw the 24.1 and it was exactly what we wanted.
It saved us about $200,000.

We're making it as close to a Newmar in design and function as we can because it didn't come with the granite and cedar and heated floors we'd have put into the custom build, but we can sure take out a wall and replace it with the automotive quality painted wall we had in mind. I figure we'll have sank another $50,000 into it when we're done. Since we paid $67,000, no tax and it came with the top top of the line extended warranty and $3,000 in upgrades and it wasn't three months old, I figure we can add a lot of stuff to get to what some of you paid for yours.
That's why we call it a kit.
We bought a floor plan and the basics and can change anything we want to change.

Change anything you want to change. It's pretty easy to do.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum