Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 01:46 AM   #39
Sugarshore

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #10707
To Axis or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmuffoletto View Post
We are going to be new RVers and are considering a Thor Axis. Would love to here thoughts from Thor owners.
We love our 2018 Axis 24.1. Always looking for smaller, I enjoy the online search. Several B+ units have looked interesting, though some have the Murphy bed and most would still be missing some features that many would consider minor: the many windows including a rear window, integrated steps, legless awning, 3 TVs, roller shades, outside storage doors that catch and stay open, and large exterior rear access storage. The small shower may be the biggest downside; I may add a second shower curtain that remains fixed next to the sink. We are not DIYers, and if we want to make changes such as switching to Oxygenics shower head or a Tire minder, our peeps at Camping World will be called on. I’ve read that we replace RVs about every three years...not that long a commitment.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum