Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 04:44 AM   #5
Elite Washington

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #6433
Sorry for the problems it sucks when you buy something and it doesn’t work. When I bought ours new I was disappointed but once everything was fixed wouldn’t change it. For the door latch you just need to adjust it. Two screws and it will move up or down easy fix. Sounds like you have the frig figured out so if you are under warranty they should fix that easy. For the piping under the sink it’s sucks that leaked on you but from my experience I tighten and check those each season. These things bounce down the road doesn’t take much to wiggle loose.

Now for the leak that sucks ours brand new had a leak that led to mold. Took several times to get it fixed which really sucked. If I had just done it myself it would had been fixed the first time. They are going to get leaks, get a mold treatment and a dehumidifier to get the moisture out. Hopefully it’s not in the walls but only time will tell on that.

Lots of experience on this site and we have all been through it just ask us lol questions

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum