Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 11:46 PM   #31
bendigaetano

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Missouri
THOR #2782
I tried auto-leveling after the batteries ran down while sitting in the dealer's lot. The system lost the level settings. Have you tried leveling it manually and then saving the level setting in memory?
I have also had the front wheels lifted off the ground when leveling. This was a function of the drop of the suspension - the cure is to carry some 2x10 short planks. I take and level the MH and if the wheels come off the ground, I block them until they have weight on them and then put blocks the same height under the jacks where the wheels had lifted. From what I understand, leaving the MH jacked up with the wheels off the ground is not only a danger, but can also affect the wheel alignement, Don't know for 100% sure - why take the chance.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum