Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 07:32 PM   #23
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkR24 View Post
Did what Judge suggested and it seems to be working. Thanks for all the feedback. Stay tuned....

Keep an eye on it. If it happens again and the 12V reset fixes the problem, call the dealer and tell them you have a defective FireFly Main Control Board. They are going to need to order one from Thor and have FireFly send out the one with the correct configuration and firmware on it for your coach.

Mine was having the same issues controlling the A/C units. The fans could run without the compressor.... the compressor could run without the fan.... or the controls would not turn the A/C’s off.

They replaced my FireFly G7a Main Control Board back in June and I did not have any more issues.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum