Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 08:47 PM   #13
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by ador View Post
I have the 7-pin (round plug), as well as a 4-pinplug right underneath the round plug.

I am trying very hard to find the factory plug (if there is one) so I can plug my Prodigy P3 brake controlled and start pulling my car and my EZ tow dolly (with electric brakes).

I looked into the wireless brake controller. Aside from additional expense, I think it will require me to mount it on the trailer itself.

I also am trying to avoid paying and electrician to wire anything into my coach as we are DEFINITELY getting something to flat tow sometime next year. We will have to sell our tow dolly by then. That is the reason why I am trying to avoid additional expenses at this time and use our current tow set-up (if I can only find that plug).
Well I had 2 plugs. The one that was high on the steering column was the diagnostic plug. Way down low, right where the steering column comes through the floor, I found the brake/light/trailer plug. I had to buy a Ford harness adaptor to get the controller plug to match up. It was a specific 10” pigtail made for my brand controller.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.