Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 08:50 AM   #2
Amochef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: California
THOR #1455
Hey sgar. We have been to Fort Bragg for the past 20 years straight. Needless to say we love it there. MacKerricher state park is a very nice park. Close to the ocean, good sites (my wife knows exactly the sites she likes and makes sure she is on the computer 6 months before we go). The weather is pleasent, the town close by, a nice walking/biking path (the haul road) is right there. Good fishing either by boat or like my son and I, we kayak fish and always catch fish. We always eat at The Purple Rose at least once (good Mexican food, good drinks and walking distance to your campsite) and Eggheads (great breakfast). Short drive to Mendocino.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum