Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 11:02 PM   #26
knucklehead

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: North Carolina
THOR #9553
Quote:
Originally Posted by ador View Post
We have our 2021 THOR ACE 33.1 for almost a month now. The coach do sway/swerve when those big rigs passes by or with sudden gust of wind. White knuckle at its finest.

Ordered FRONT Sumo helper springs and Road Master steering stabilizer today. I will have them installed when I take the coach in for alignment. I hope those 2 items help. If not, I will install additional upgrades as needed.

I heard the 2021 F53 have bigger front and rear stabilizers from the factory. So I am hoping the front Sumo springs and RM steering stabilizer will help.
There is a significant difference in the diameter and in the material. The R.M. is chrome moly steel. Since most of the weight of the coach is on the rear axle, why there's 4 tires there, it will be a very noticeable different. It was for me. You will ultimately decide if you want more stability. Good luck with your mods!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.