Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 03:31 PM   #2
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
We bought our 2015 Challenger 37ND last February and the only problem we have is not having the time to take it out enough. We took four trips last year averaging 1 or 2 weeks and 800 to 1,000 miles per trip. We had a slide problem on the shakedown cruise where a wire came loose from the slide motor due to a bulb seal missing. Thor reimbursed me for a mobile tech and sent me the missing bulb seal for replacement.

My coach is currently in the shop for its first and only warranty visit and the items are all relatively minor. In fact if I didn't need a generator and chassis service and state safety inspection I may have just bit the bullet and repaired the items myself. Right now the dealer is waiting on the parts for the step recall.

For me, Thor Customer service has been outstanding which is something that was non existent with my Forest River.

The coach handles very well and we enjoy the space inside as well as the outdoor kitchen and entertainment area. We are already planning a four day trip in March and another 2 week long trip in April.

Overall we are very pleased with the Challenger.

FWIW, here is the link to the thread I posted on our trip to Charleston, SC.

http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f17...lete-2838.html

If you go to the camping pics thread you can view some pics of Challengers setup for camping.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum