Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 03:16 PM   #76
Grizz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ARIA 3901
State: New Jersey
THOR #5141
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick h View Post
Hey Grizz! Sounds like you had a great trip! Really enjoyed the pics. My wife & I live in Indiana & are planning on heading out West next June-July in our 2019 Thor 28A. We are planning on camping in a few spots on way to Glacier NP, then hit Yellowstone, Grand Tetons & a few towns in Colorado on our way back to Indiana. We do not have any reservations yet. Would you recommend we get reservations or just fly by the seats of our pants?
Hmm Well I would say to try and get reservations if you want to stay in any of the National Park CG’s ASAP. They are a tough get in the high season. Except for Gros Ventre in Grand Teton which is a first come first serve CG in the park. I just showed up on a Tuesday and got a water/electric site. If you get in you can stay up to 2 weeks.

If you don’t want to stay in the NP then my experience is that you can find someplace close but still I’d try and book about 2 weeks out. Thats what I did anyway. Never found myself without a place to stay.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum