Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 12:32 AM   #33
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
I toured Entegra Luxury Coach last year with 12 current Entegra owners. All agreed the quality of the coaches had improved in the past two years. A check of the websites will show most owners of the 2018-2020 Entegras are happy with their coach and the continuing 2 year warranty. The tour guide said Thor Industries had given Entegra 11 million dollars in 2018 to improve the production line which had Jayco had just completed in 2016. Entegra now is able produces 2 coaches per day at and average price of $350,000 each. I saw 33 coaches on the production line all but 4 had tag axles. I suspect Thor Ind. will provide a considerable cash infusion to Tiffin to improve the speed of coach production and quality of their products.

Remember Thor Industries is just a holding company with 19 major divisions, but most people only think of Thor MC as the only division. Even within Thor MC, each of the 7 factories operate independently with their own designers and engineers.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.